Spring Reading Tag
Another Booktube Tag! These are fun. For me, anyway.
What book or books are you most excited about in the coming months?
- I know I'm supposed to be informed about these things, but I have definitely fallen off the wagon. I did see on B&N's website that the third book by Kevin Kwan in the Crazy Rich Asians series is coming out in May. I would anticipate that book if I had read the second one, yet.
What book makes you think of spring?
- Anne of Green Gables. I just feel like it's all about blossoming.
What is the longest book you've read?
- Either War and Peace or The Count of Monte Cristo. I'm not sure which one is longer.
Recommend a book to brighten someone's day.
- If you are weird like me, then you will like All My Friends are Dead. It sounds awful. And it's slightly demented, but if it doesn't make you laugh, you're dead inside.
What is a book you wish existed, but doesn't?
- All the books Jane Austen didn't write because she died young.
How have your reading habits changed?
- Sadly, I don't read as much. My brain is mush, so I watch Youtube.
How are your reading goals going?
- I've read 11 books of the 12 I listed as my goal for the year. I've made an A in the one class I finished. I think there was another goal, but I don't remember what it was and I'm too lazy to look it up. Oh fine. I'll look it up.... It was to read at least 6 book club books. I've read 2. I didn't finished the 3rd book. I'm working on book 4, and I plan to finish it.
Any plans you're looking forward to this year?
- We are going to Branson for our 20th anniversary this year. And taking the kids. I know. I know. You're not supposed to take the kids on anniversary trips, but we are really enjoying them now and we want to spend more time with them. Also, we plan to go to Golden, CO later this year to visit Colorado School of Mines for my kid.
What are your answers for this one? Can't wait to hear them!