I know February is only 2 days shorter than a regular month, but it sure feels like it just flies by. It's already time for a March TBR.
- Nemesis by Philip Roth - This is for the library book club, so it's gotta get read.
- Burial Rites by Hannah Kent - This is the regular book club book for March, and I've heard great things about it. I'm excited to get to this one.
- Yaqui Delgado Wants to Kick Your Ass by Meg Medina - This is on the Sequoyah Book Award list for 2016 so I want to check it out.
- Innocent Victims by Minette Walters - This is a couple of crime novellas. The stories might end up being too violent for my taste, but we'll see.
- The Life-Changing Magic of Tidying Up by Marie Kondo - I've already started this. I don't know if I'm ready to have my life changed with this much work, but I will at least be learned.
- Living Well Spending Less by Ruth Soukup - There is a website by the same name. I'm hoping to gain some tips. Combined with the previous one, we may end up with nothing at all.
That's a good list. And I have no idea why the program labeled each of my list items number 1. They were 1-6 on my edit page.