End of Year Tag
I saw this tag happen on Youtube today and decided to transfer it to my blog. It looked fun. Here we go!
1. Are there any books you've started that you still haven't finished?
NeuroTribes by Steve Silberman - I fully intend to finish this one someday.
2. Do you have an autumnal book to help you transition into the end of the year?
I frequently reread The Thirteenth Tale in the fall, but not this year. I just can't fit it in right now.
3. Is there a new release you're still waiting for?
I'm still waiting for Hardcore Twenty-Four by Janet Evanovich.
4. What are 3 books you want to read by the end of the year?
I want to finish The End of Your Life Book Club by Will Schwalbe because it is the only book left on my TBR from 2012. Also, Odd Hours by Dean Koontz. I love that series and it's been a long time since I read one. I also want to read You Are a Badass by Jen Sincero. Because I am a badass, but sometimes I need to be reminded.
5. Is there a book you think could still shock you and become your favorite book of the year?
Our Souls at Night by Kent Haruf has possibilities.
6. Have you already started making reading plans for 2018?
Some plans. I plan to read the last of the Sequoyah books and then start next year's books. And just now i realized I have a LOT of books on my TBR that would be great October spooky reads. And since I plan to be finished with my Masters degree by October, I will have extra reading time. That's probably about the extent of my reading plans so far. I'm sure I will come up with more by January.
Do you have any interesting answers to any of these questions? Lemme hear 'em!