I found this tag on Ariel's Youtube Channel. It looks like fun, so here we go!
- How do you keep track of your TBR? - I have an extensive Goodreads TBR shelf. Physically, I have a bookshelf crammed full on TBR books.
- Is your TBR mostly print or ebook? - Mostly print. My ereader has a problem with its charging port, so it is a bit wonky to charge and it doesn't hold it long.
- How do you determine which book from your TBR to read next? - That is a loaded question. If I'm reading award books, I choose the ones I've had the longest. If I'm reading TBR books, I think about reading books I've had on my list the longest. If it's time to read the book club book, I'll read that. Sometimes I just want to read a certain book and so I read At Whim. Not very often, though, honestly.
- A book that's been on your TBR the longest - There are two books on my TBR from July of 2014. They are: S by J.J. Abrams, and The Mockingbird Next Door by Marja Mills. I almost read The Mockingbird Next Door in December or January, but I didn't get very far. I'm saving S for when I have more time to really sink my teeth into it.
- A book you recently added to your TBR - The most recent book added to my TBR is To Conquer Pride: A Pride and Prejudice Variation by Jennifer Altman.
- A book on your TBR strictly because of its beautiful cover - I don't know that there are any on there solely because of the cover, but Operatic by Kyo Maclear has a gorgeous cover.
- A book on your TBR that you never plan on reading? - If I truly never planned on reading a book, I would take it off my TBR completely. But, I have The Innovators by Walter Isaacson which is going to have to be absolutely enthralling to hold my attention for very long.
- An unpublished book on your TBR you're excited for - This is barely unpublished as it comes out March 24, but Between Burning Worlds by Jessica Brody and Joanne Rendell. It is the sequel to Sky Without Stars that I loved last year.
- A book on your TBR that basically everyone's read but you - That would be Throne of Glass by Sarah J. Maas. This is the first in a VERY long-running series that ended with a massive, door stopper of a book. I don't have the temporal capacity to start that.
- A book on your TBR that everyone recommends to you - Honestly, no one recommends books to me. Either because they think I've already read everything, or because the people who do recommend books to me are generally people who don't actually know me and are just raving about their own favorites. The closest I can get is that one of my dancers asked me to read The Last Namsara because she loved it.
- A book on your TBR that you're dying to read - Oh man. There are so many. I'm going to go with Don't Overthink It by Anne Bogel. I love her blog. I love her podcast. I love her writing.
- How many books are on your TBR shelf? - My actual physical shelf has 315 books on it. My Goodreads TBR shelf has 634 books on it. Oh heck. I own approximately half the books on my TBR.
This was fun! How do you choose what book to read next? And how do you keep track of the books you want to read?